放假的时候,站学校某处在天台上,看天空以及空无一人的道路。不知道该去哪里。那一刻。心比空荡的马路还要空。
这些年我不知道当初的记忆,你是否还会记得,曾经停留手边美好已然流逝,也没有再强求的理由了,亦不想再念!
生命中令人悲伤的一件事是,你遇到了一个对你来说很重要的人,但却最终发现你们有缘无份,因此你不得不放手。
记忆想腐烂的叶子,那些清新那些嫩绿早已埋葬在时间刻度的前段,惟有铺天盖地的腐烂气味留在时间刻度的尾部。
一语道尽爱情的残酷。情到深处人孤。痛苦使人成熟,坚强的人会感悟爱的真谛,而脆弱的人徒生怨恨。
我们始终不曾停留在同一条道路上,就像灯火阑珊处那个闪动的身影,只是瞬间便淹没在无尽的黑暗中。
Sometimes we don't do things we want to do, so that others won't know we want to do them.
有时候,你不去做你喜欢做的事, 别人不会知道你喜欢那些事,甚至可能以为你不喜欢。
Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
有时候必须自己做自己的英雄。
Everybody has problems. Everybody has bad times. Do we sacrifice all the good times because of them?
每个人都会有问题,每个人都会有糟糕时刻。但要把所有美好时光,牺牲在纠结这些问题上嘛?
He that can’t endure the bad, will not live to see the good.
忍不了痛苦,就见不到幸福。
In love folly is always sweet.
恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
If we pass by in this crowd city one day , I’ll stop and stare at the leaving figure and tell myself that I have loved that person.
如果有一天,在喧闹的城市里,我们擦肩而过,我会停住脚步,凝视着那远去的背影,告诉自己那个人我曾经爱过。
Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
有瑕疵的却是美的。看似疯狂却是天才。宁愿变得彻底荒诞,也不接受彻底无聊。
How long is a minute? That depends on whether you’re sitting on the toilet, or waiting outside the bathroom!
一分钟有多长?那要看你是蹲在厕所里面还是等在厕所外面。
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
父子不仅血肉至亲,更是灵魂相依。
If you are not able to love freely, it is not real love.
如果你不能自由地爱,那并不是真爱。
Appreciate what you have: the people, the opportunities and the material possessions.
珍视你所拥有的一切:人、机遇以及物质财富。
George Bernard Shaw: A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
萧伯纳:一个尝试错误的人生,不但比无所事事的人生更荣耀,并且更有意义。
Things are always working out when you at least expected it.
事情总是在你最不抱希望的时候得到解决。
So scared of getting older. I’m only good at being young.
如此害怕长大,因只擅长打发年轻时光。